Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301.
This Policy was last updated on January 2023.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us! We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at metagoogol.tech.
When you visit our Site and use our services, you trust us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we describe the conditions under which we collect, store, transfer, use, or otherwise act on information from and about you (“Customer Information.” It covers information that may identify you (“Personal Information”) and information that may not identify you. Please take the time to thoroughly review this document, as it is very important.
APPLICABILITY OF THIS POLICY
This Policy does not apply to any third-party applications or software that we may integrate into our website or platform, third-party products or services, or businesses we do not explicitly include in this Policy.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time as laws, regulations, and industry standards evolve. We will post the changes to https://www.metagoogol.tech/policy and encourage you to review this Policy to stay up to date. If we make changes that materially alter your privacy rights, we may provide additional notice, such as through email or notifications on our main site. If you disagree with the changes to this Policy, you should discontinue use of our website and any other services we provide to you.
Exquisite Decode Exotic Esports Inc.
7359 Deep Run Dr
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
We collect and use various types of information in order to better respond to your needs:
Contact Information: This includes information (e.g., name, phone number, email address, mailing address) that you provide to us when creating an account or placing an order for purchase.
Payment Information: This includes information about the payment methods used and the verification thereof when placing an order for purchase. Examples include the last four digits of your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument, email address, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, and any other billing information provided.
We do not have direct access to your payment information (e.g, full credit card number, security code, etc.). This information is transmitted directly to the payment gateway of your choosing (PayPal, Stripe, Shopify Payments, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, etc.). We do not store this information in our system.
Location Information: We receive information from you and other third parties that help us ascertain your location.
Information Collected Automatically: When you navigate our website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Third-Party Data: We may receive data about products, organizations, industries, and services that are customers, Website visitors, and other matters related to our business in order to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with other information we collect.
Although no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Information, certain information is collected automatically, and if some information, such as Payment Information, is not provided, we may be unable to provide any products or services to you.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
• To track how you use our website
• To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
• To keep you signed in our site
• To record your answers to forms, surveys, and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
• To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
• To deliver marketing campaigns and track their performance
• To enable and support our security features and help us detect malicious activity
• To help us understand, improve, and research products, features, and services.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
In general, Metagoogol is the Data Controller of the information you provide to us for the products and services we provide to you. We may use Customer Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our business. More specifically, we use this information to:
• To provide, update, maintain, and protect our products, services, Websites, and business.
• As required by applicable law.
• To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions.
• To develop and provide additional products, services, and features.
• To send emails and other marketing communications to inform you about changes in our Policy or other terms and conditions, new products, or promotional communications.
• For billing, account management, and other administrative matters.
• To investigate and help prevent fraud, security issues, and other abuse.
We also allow some information that you share with us to be shared with third parties. Our Websites allow you to post information that can be readily viewed, copied, downloaded, or used by others. Examples of this use include:
• Posting a message or review in an open forum
• Tagging an image
• Clicking on an icon or link next to another message to convey your agreement, disagreement, like, or thanks
We allow this information to be displayed and shared, and we reserve the right to use it in the future in any way we decide, without further remuneration. Once your information enters the public domain, we have no control over what any individual third party may do with it, and we accept no responsibility for their actions at any time.
We will retain Customer Information pertaining to you for as long as necessary for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include keeping your Customer Information after you have deactivated any accounts that you may have with us for the period of time needed for us to pursue legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with (and demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION
This section describes how we may share and disclose Customer Information.
Information we obtain from third parties. Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party, except as set out in this Policy, we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
Debt collection and fraud prevention activities. To assist in combating fraud, enforce our rights, contracts, and policies, protect our property or safety, and collect any monies owed to us, we may share Customer Information with credit reporting agencies, debt collection agencies, payment processors, attorneys, law enforcement, and other third parties as necessary.
During a change to our business. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of our assets, or takes steps in contemplation of such activities, some or all Customer Information may be shared or transferred, subject to any applicable confidentiality arrangements.
Sharing customer experiences. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Customer Information for any purpose, including to share customer experiences with other current or prospective customers.
To comply with laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Customer Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
TRANSFERING DATA INTERNATIONALLY
We may transfer personal data we have collected from you to third-party data processors located outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or United States of America (“USA”). Please be aware that countries outside of the EEA and USA may not have the same level of data protection, however our collection, storage, and use of your personal data will continue to be governed by this Policy.
By using and/or shopping on our Websites you consent to the transfer of your personal data processors located in countries outside of the EEA and USA.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not provide product or services to, or allow the use of our Website by, anyone younger than 18 years old. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has unlawfully provided us with Personal Information, please contact us and we will take the necessary steps to delete such information.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you regarding that personal data. We do this now by requesting that you carefully read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org.
Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to your Customer Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this information. You can do this by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the extent that our handling of your Personal Information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (or applicable laws covering the processing of Personal Data in the United Kingdom), we rely on our legitimate interests, as described in this Policy, to collect and/or process your data. We may also process Customer Information that constitutes your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, and you have a right to object to our use of your Personal Information for this purpose at any time.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may make a request pursuant to their rights under the CCPA by contacting us at metagoogol.tech. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required. Consumers can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING USER GENERATED CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITES
We attempt to moderate user generated content, but we are not always able to do so as soon as that content is published. If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint. If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we reserve the right to decide, in our sole discretion, whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you. If we decide that your complaint is malicious, unfounded, or without sufficient merit, basis, we may not correspond with you about it.
ACCESS TO YOUR OWN INFORMATION
To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at esportscrims.com. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at metagoogol.tech. This may limit the service we can provide to you.
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and intend to purchase and use the goods and services as an individual consumer. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print [or download] one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
• If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes, including placing orders for any product or services, any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
Commercial inquiries and orders must be placed by emailing metagoogol.tech. If you wish to make any use of any other material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: esportscrims.com.
The Company name, the terms Metagoogol, metagoogol.tech, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
• For any commercial purpose not explicitly agreed to by an authorized Company representative in writing.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat features, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, the ability for users to write product reviews and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
• You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
• Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
• Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
• Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
• Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
• Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
• Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
We take the intellectual property rights of others seriously and require that our Customers and their Authorized Users do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act established a process for addressing claims of copyright infringement that we have implemented for our products and services. If you own a copyright or have authority to act on behalf of a copyright owner and want to report a claim that a third party is infringing that material on or through a Company product or service, please send a notice to our copyright agent that includes all of the items below and we will expeditiously take appropriate action:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
2. A description of the material you claim is infringing and that you want removed or access to which you want disabled and the URL or other location of that material;